April 30, 2016
8am- Rescue Run
9am- Wiggle Waggle Walk
The Rescue Run is a 5K for humans only to raise money for ARF(Animal Rescue Foundation). The Wiggle Waggle Walk is a dog friendly 1 mile walk.
Online registration now open on Eventbriter. Pick up a paper registration form at McCoy Outdoor and Run-N- Tri in Mobile or Running Wild in Fairhope!
Business owners - we're looking for sponsors for Wiggle Waggle 2016. Email us at RunARF@animalrescuemobile.org to discuss sponsorship opportunities.
Or click below to be taken to ARF website to register there.
The price of the 5K is $25. The pet friendly 1 mile walk is $25.
Top 3 finishers (male and female) 10 and under and 11-18. Top finishers
(male and female) 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-79, and 80+ and best overall
male and female.
Food and beverages will be provided after the race. All registered runners and walkers
will also receive free admission to Bellingrath Gardens after the race/walk! For one day
only, dogs will allowed to accompany their owners throughout the gardens for an
additional $5/dog donation to ARF. Friends and family of runner/walkers can tour the
gardens for a special admission price of $10 adults/$5 for children.
If you dont have a dog to walk no problem. You can rent a rescue dog for $10.
Race Packet Pick-up
Race packets will be available for pickup on Friday, April 28 from 5-8pm at
Pet Supplies "Plus" 803 Hillcrest Rd. Mobile, AL. or starting at 7am on race day at
the race headquarters at Bellingrath Gardens. The rescue run will start promptly at
8am and the wiggle waggle walk will start at 9am.
Wiggle Waggle Dog Day at Bellingrath Rules and Guidelines
1. Due to safety concerns, children under 12 with a dog must have adult supervision in Bellingrath
2. No aggressive dogs. Owners should be aware of and are responsible for their dog’s behavior and must leave if requested.
3. All dogs must wear a leash (no longer than 6 feet) and collar.
4. All dogs must be properly licensed, healthy and have current vaccinations.
5. No dogs in heat allowed.
6. Owners must clean up after their dog.
7. Dogs to be kept on pathways and open lawns in Bellingrath Gardens.
8. No dog should be left unattended.
9. No pets allowed in any of the buildings (restrooms, Entrance Building, Gift Shop/Café,Bellingrath Home, etc.) at Bellingrath Gardens.
10. Participants are responsible for water for their dogs.
11. There is a $5 donation to ARF for each dog that enters Bellingrath Gardens. Bellingrath Gardens will donate the collection of this fee to the Animal Rescue Foundation.
12. These rules apply to participants of the Wiggle Waggle race and to any visitorswho are on Bellingrath Gardens property.
13. The Pet Motel is available free of charge upon a first-come, first-served basis for visitors who wish to enter into the Gardens without their pet.
14. The Wiggle Waggle Dog Day at Bellingrath Gardens is a one-day event.
Typically only service animals are admitted into Bellingrath Gardens.